Twin Oaks Elementary School has a supportive and active PTO. They help raise thousands of dollars for the school every year. Each teacher is given $100 in reimbursement money to spend in their classrooms. All teachers and parents can join for just $5.00 membership fee.
Some of the projects they have helped fund over the last few years has increased technology in the classrooms and assisted the school in purchasing a playground!
Some of the projects PTO sponsors are:
- Back to School Teacher Luncheon
- Popcorn every other Friday
- Back to School pictures on the 1st day of school
- Boxtops for Education
- Homecoming Float (Overall winner 2016, 2019, 2021)
- Fall fundraiser
- Assisting in organizing volunteers
- Running our PBIS S.T.A.R. Bucks Store
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- TOES on the ROAD snacks and T-shirts
- MistleTOES Mall
Please consider joining for the small fee of $5.00 and help make this year a successful one.