Twin Oaks Elementary School has a supportive and active PTO. They help raise thousands of dollars for the school every year. Each teacher is given $100 in reimbursement money to spend in their classrooms. All teachers and parents can join for just $5.00 membership fee.
Some of the projects they have helped fund over the last few years has increased technology in the classrooms and assisted the school in purchasing additional playground equipment!
Some of the projects PTO sponsors are:
- Back to School Teacher Luncheon
- Popcorn every other Friday
- Back to School pictures on the 1st day of school
- Boxtops for Education
- Homecoming Float (Overall winner 2016, 2019, 2021)
- Fall fundraiser
- Assisting in organizing volunteers
- Running our PBIS S.T.A.R. Bucks Store
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- TOES on the ROAD snacks and T-shirts
- MistleTOES Mall
Please consider joining for the small fee of $5.00 and help make this year a successful one.